Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sadies dance recital




Sadie was able to perform at the Festival of trees last week and then got to perform again at her recital last night. This is for all you family who were not able to make it to watch her dance. She did such a great job, of course they all did! (To stop my music so you can hear the video go to my playlist at the bottom of this page and push pause.) It was a lot of fun watching her perform wish you could have made it:)  Thanks to those who did!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! Sadie and Camryn have the SAME costume, except Cam's was green. How funny! She did such a good job!

Hey, what are you guys doing for New Years?

Jer and Jules said...

Sorry we missed it, she looked so cute and did such a good job! I love their bubble gum pink costumes, they looked like dancing cotton candy!

Daisie said...

I am so glad you posted that, She is adorable! How Fun! I can't wait for my girls to take dancing! I hope we get to see you soon! We will be staying all through January!

Karen said...

So darling! She is such a cutie Erika and looks just like you.

Michelle said...

Absolutely darling!!! I was SO bummed that we missed the recital since we were planning on going. So glad that you added the video. Brookie and Ellie are jealous of the flowers. That's the whole reason they want to do their recital in June- just so they can get flowers! We love it! Great job, Sades!!!