Friday, April 3, 2009

Hair cut from H***!!




Teagan absolutely HATES getting his hair cut. So as a result I rarely take him in for one. But this time his hair has been too long and getting too thick to spike or faux hawk, so it was time.  The woman gave him a sucker first, hoping that would distract him but I knew better and I just told her to jump in with both feet and get it over with. It was funny though because he  kept getting hair in his mouth from crying and so he was licking his sleeve to get it off but he had hair all over his sleeve (and sucker now too) that he couldn't escape it! The best was watching him actually try to push the poor woman away from him and grabbing her wrists while she was trimming. ....I just wanted to share his torture with everyone. :) 

In the end he got his balloon and a new sucker and all was well again. I just hope I can make this haircut last about 2 1/2 years :) 


6 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

Poor little guy! That just breaks my heart! The hair lady must be pretty good to get it even and be able to cut it while he's squirming and screaming!

Becki Madsen said...

That is so sad but kind of funny! I have had kids like that and you just hope someday they will realize it's ok!

Andrea Almond said...

This totally brings back memories of Cade getting haircuts. I would make him straddle me and I would hold him so he couldn't move around.
Too cute, he will eventually love getting his hair cut and you will be sad that your baby is growning up.

Karen said...

You really need to stop torturing your children....ha! ha! Poor kid, he doesn't realize what a luxury a hair cut is :)

Tamara said...

Oh no! Ethan used to be like that, but I would literally pin him down while Jared took the buzzers to the sides and back, then I would cut the top while he watched baby Einsteins. He just hated the scary sound of the clippers but was fine with sizzors. Hopefully his hair will grow slower! Don't give him any vitamins! Just kidding. :)

T said...

Darn it! I guess I'm lucky my boys don't mind it. That does not look fun. Poor lil' man!