Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lake Powell!!
















Every July we head to my very favorite place on earth, Lake Powell. I love the heat, the hotter the better, the warm water, being with family and this year, watching my kids learn new tricks. We always stop in Kanab for lunch at "Houston's trails end", a real cowboy epxerience, and to Dennys wigwam for a fun souvenir. I absolutely love this vacation! It's our fave for sure.

These are just a few of the over 400 (gasp!) pics I took this week .

5 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

Way to fun! SOOOO jealous!

Mary said...

I can't believe your kids are wakeboarding so young! Looks like an awesome trip!

Melly said...

Yea....it's my happiest place on earth as well!

T said...

Kevin is from Kanab so we know those places well. It's been such a long time since I've been to Lake Powell. I don't think I've been since I've had kids!! Kevin's parents moved to Saratoga Springs, so we don't get down that way much anymore. It is beautiful there. Good memories for the fam!

Becki Madsen said...

I used to go to Lake Powell 3-4 times a year and then it started getting fewer and fewer. It is now an 11 hour drive for us and with 6 kids it just doesn't happen! I miss it so much-it is one of the greatest places on earth! Glad you were able to go and have fun! By the way I ran into Brandy Ott while I was in Utah, it was so good to see her and her cute kids, we need to tell her to start this blogging thing!