Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Look what I made!




My fabulous next door neighbor Jennifer, who can put Martha Stewart to shame, made this darling Fairy skirt for her daughter to wear to a Fairy party that my other neighbor does each year for all the little girls. She assured me that it was so simple and that I should make one for Sadie to wear to it. I should mention that this was all the night before the party and I was sure I could never do this HUGE feat in such a short amount of time. So she accompanied me and our friend Becky to the fabric store and helped us pick out the few small things required and sure enough she was right, It really was simple to make and it only took 20 min.! They all turned out so darling and I must say I am pretty proud of myself! I will be making one for Maddy as well for Halloween.
Thanks Jen, you're awesome!!

By the way this party is so cute! This sweet mom themes a party at the end of every summer around fairies. The little girls are so enchanted! I don't know how she does it but I am so grateful.
Thanks Angela, You're awesome as well!

3 comments:

Brandon and Carly said...

How fun! What a great idea! (And, way to go! The skirt is darling!!!!!!)

Becki Madsen said...

That is so cute Erika! And what a fun idea for the girls, I think I might just do something similar next year! Good job, now you put Martha Stewart to shame!

Jenny said...

YOU GO GIRL! So Proud of you!