Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!


Yes, Maddy is now taller than her mom!! Surreal is the only way to describe it!

Well it came and went in the blink of an eye it seemed. Halloween is getting to be such a wild holiday now.
Anyway, this year Maddy and a couple her friends dressed up as dead fairies. It was fun to help them put together their costumes and listen to them plan out their evening of trick-or-treating. Alex had a very stressful time picking something to be this year. He had a meltdown about a week before Halloween crying that he has already been everything he has ever wanted to be and there was nothing cool left. I was not sure what to do to help him out but at the last minute he did let me spray his hair blue and he wore one of Josh's old little league Bingham jerseys. I think it all worked out in the end!
Sadie was a pretty fairy and Teagan was a reluctant fireman. Josh and I just didn't have the energy to dress up this year! Now we have way too much candy at our house and I am using every bit of will power that I have to stay away 'cause in a few short weeks I will be wanting to pig out on pie after all!!

No comments: