Monday, December 13, 2010

Halloween left-overs!

I forgot to post about my cute SIL's halloween party with all the Magleby's. This is a tradition that we all look forward to. From her famous soup in pumpkin bread-bowls to the pumpkin carving and cake walk; Krista really is the "Hostess with the Mostest" and I didn't want to forget to post about her party! A crowd of Magleby kids. I love this group!! We are missing the two eldest cousins though :( darn growing up and having jobs to be to! (we missed you Tay' and Tan') Cousin Johny in red at the top is an honorary grandkid at these events :))
Wrapping Grandpa up like a mummy. Fun!!
Beautiful cousins and besties! Madeleine is sooooo lucky to have her cousins Sydney (above) and Hanna. She loves them more than she loves Justin Bieber! (me too!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is maddy.... just a heads up that makeup was part of my costume