Tuesday, January 18, 2011

AAAAH!! I'm so behind, but first.....

....I had to do a quick "10 months old" post on my baby. I have a ton of Christmas posts to do still but since it takes so stinkin' long to upload pics onto this blog I have had to put it off over and over.

ANYHOO...as of January ONE this little man has been a walking machine! He just wants to keep up with all the busy bodies in this house and he was pretty persistent about figuring it out. I love his little waddle and I love when he gets so excited and tries to run and then gets caught up in his own feet :) What a cutie he is, good job Kai! We love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow...ten months--that's quick! He'll be up on top of the fridge before you know it :) You have such a sweet family. The kids are so grown up now!

Angie Roberts and Rob Haddock said...

YAY, oh he is a squeeze!Let's see if he can catch T man....TROUBLE!

pooka said...

He seems too tiny to be walking which just makes it extra cute! What an adorable little man!