Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lame flag football!

So Josh was playing flag football this morning and while jumping up for the ball landed right on his shoulder and separated the ligament. Now his shoulder is all deformed and he will probably need sports therapy on it. I realize that it could always be worse and I am so grateful that this is the only crisis we have had to deal with this week but  lets face it; when Josh is my right hand man around here it is real inconvenience for the whole family when one of the parents get injured.  So being the mean wife that I am, but also a loving wife 'cause I do hate seeing him injured, I have forbidden Josh from playing flag football again. He already decided that he is ready to retire anyway, so at least we are in agreement.

3 comments:

Anon said...

Sorry guys. Get well Josh.

Petersen Kids said...

At first when you were telling the story I thought you were talking about one of your kids. Then towards the end I realized it was your hubby, and I did find some humor in it! That will be hard without his help, sorry about that. Hope it heals soon.

T said...

Boy, there is nothing worse than a hurt/sick husband. Don't you think they just milk it for all it's worth?

At least he'll have a "football injury" to brag about.