Monday, May 4, 2009

Wicked!






This was me and Maddy's second time, the first was last year in L.A. on a girls trip with my in-laws,  and Alex's first time to see this incredible production. We are both pretty rabid fans and I can say that we were not disappointed! Jenny found these cute green boas (come on, we had to represent!) and we stood out like sore thumbs! But I didn't mind cause I believed the occasion called for it, and it was all the more fun for Maddy and Gracie -- Tasia was waaaay too cool to go along however :) j/k Tas!  Alex said it was good but not enough to see again (such a boy! but I know he liked it) and poor Sadie cried and cried as we drove away but she is just a bit too young to sit through a show like that (she has been singing "Popular" since she was 2). I vow to get Josh to it one day, I know he'd love it! 

6 comments:

Lynne said...

How fun!! Sara will be a bit jealous when she hears you went...we went last year in L.A. and she is dying to go again. Wicked is her very favorite! Looks like you made a real party out of it--Love to you all from our family.

Daisie said...

I am so glad you posted these cute pics! I love your boas! What a fun time for you guys! And I also loved your post about the walk! It was so great to see you and your cute family! And I agree with every word you said about Brandon and Jenny....it is truly amazing to witness!! Hope to see you again soon!

Hoffmann Family said...

I am soooooo jealous!

Jenny said...

NICE!!!! Thanks for sharing the photos. What an awesome night. Green rules!!

Anon said...

So I was going to leave a comment when I noticed the word verification was "facedick" Oh well I will leave one anyways. I am glad you had fun, you and your girls are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Very, very cute! I love the boas! That's awesome. Glad you guys got to go here in SLC. Jealous. But also so happy for you!