Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baby Thorne

Well to update, I am now 20 weeks along and we just found out that we are having a boy!
The boys will now outnumber us Thorne ladies but that's ok 'cause we are a fiesty bunch and we know how to tame those men when they need it. The kids were all really happy to have a new little man. Maddy wanted another sister but not bad enough to feel sad about getting a sweet brother. Sadie didn't care about a boy or girl she just wants to have her very own baby to love. Alex was super stoked to get another boy in the family and Teagan doesn't even realize what is going on :) but I know this little guy will have to be tough as nails to deal with T-man as a big brother. I can't wait to watch them grow up with each other.
Josh and I are always just grateful that the baby is healthy and well so far. I just hope I can maintain my sanity and get through the wild holidays ahead :))
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

2 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

Oooh that is so exciting! Hmmm, I am going to have to get creative in making a little something for this little guy. I was for sure going to make you a skirt for a baby girl, but I promise something just as darling will be in the works.LOL

Melly said...

Oh, I love them little boys...congrats!