Monday, December 7, 2009

The Cabin

Hangin' with uncle Justin
The kitchen, our favorite hangout spot!
Baby Oliver is under there somewhere! The kids were relentless with him!
fun in the snow!
He climbed on me to give me a hug and ten seconds later he was sound asleep :)
Pulling out the D.S.'s
Grandpa taught Teagan to play ping-pong. They were besties after that!
Cute girlies!
Sadie loves little Oliver soooo much! We all do:)


After Thanksgiving we always go to my Father-in-laws' cabin for the rest of the weekend. there was enough snow for some snowmobiling and sledding. I always eat waaay too much when I go there and I spent as much time sitting around doing NOTHING as I could! I'm so glad that Josh loves to go out and play with the kids because this year I just didn't have the steam to even try. I love that place so much, mostly for the time that we spend as a family and that the kids get to just relax, play and have fun with their cousins.

1 comment:

Angie Roberts and Rob Haddock said...

So fun I haven't been to the cabin for awhile- love it there! Lov ethe pic of you, teagan and baby to be!