Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

Pool fun at the hotel.

Making a glitter snowman with cousin Abby
Sadie eating some yummy pie!
Alex getting ready to launch his bottle rocket
Grandpa Staples, the one responsible for this huge group of people :)
Crafting with Grandma Pam. she put so much work into this fun day! Thanks Mom!!!


Thanksgiving with my side of the family is always a HUGE affair! We have to have it at a church because of all the people. This year we celebrated with my moms side of the family. I think we had somewhere between 70-80 people! Lots of food, fun crafts, a brilliant "coupon" clinique and fun games. My brother Todd rigged up a bottle rocket station outside that kept all the kids and kids at heart entertained ALL day and I heard that they brought the house down with Rockband later that night but, sadly, we were not able to stay for that.
It was held in the Richfield area so Josh and I decided to stay at the local Marriott so we wouldn't have such a chaotic day of commuting. And then we headed up to the my in-laws cabin for the rest of the weekend. Fun times!

1 comment:

Hoffmann Family said...

WOW, what a fun Thanksgiving weekend!