Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010 in St. George

Happy Easter!!
Here is what our car looks like loaded up with five kids! I'm not gonna lie, it gets a little crazy in there!! Ha Ha :))
Dying Easter eggs. Such a fun and messy ritual!

Teagans egg cracked when he dropped it in the dye and he just kept saying "Oh no, look at my egg!" Since I couldn't fix it he got a little upset.....
...Okay, really upset....
...downright Postal!
Finally calming down. I'm sure that middle finger is aimed at me :)
Sweet baby boy! xoxoxox!!
Getting ready to go find some easter eggs...
One more group shot :) Time to hunt!
The little ones got a headstart....
now the big kids can hunt.
These two are trouble wrapped in darling packages! Ask Grandpa how much mischief they can stir up! ha ha!! Speaking of going postal.....:)))
Getting in some pool time in the not-so-hot-weather. At least it wasn't snowing like it was at home!


A day at the art festival.
Fun at the arts and crafts tables.
Teagan is relentless with Kai!! The poor baby gets no rest with that brother around!
MMMMMMM, deep fried Twinkie :)
Homemade icecream!
Beautiful Grandma Susan.
Jake was all worn out!
Enjoying some downtime at the festival while watching a bluegrass duo perform.

A couple of handsome Thorne boys!! (Baby Oliver and Alex)
Dads make the best jungle gyms!
Sadies new purchase. We always appreciate loud, piercing whistling instruments in our home...not
There is a new and fantastic splash park in the city center and I am so excited to take the kids there next time when it isn't as crowded and it's nice and hot!

Teagan had another famous meltdown after his shirt got sprayed. Heaven help me!!
Face painting..
...and it was super itchy, which explains the tears.
Decorating egg shaped cakes. Sadie opened the blue food dye and apparently thought it was hand lotion?!? Geeeesh!!

Who needs a napkin when you have a tongue?

8 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

Erica you are hilarious! You are so witty!

Daisie said...

I loved seeing all of your family! I can't believe how much everyone is growing up! I am missing my cute niece and nephews a lot!! Looks like such a fun trip!!

Jenny said...

Erika you crack me up with the postal comment and grandpa....that is definitely one that will go down in history. T+G+grandpa's office=major trouble!! Loved the pics and was so jealous we missed the arts festival with you!! See you tomorrow.

T said...

I was laughing through that whole thing! So funny! Sounds like an eventful/traumatic trip. Those kiddos are sooooo cute!

Jer and Jules said...

I'm glad you all had so much fun down there, we were really sad we had to miss it this year. Next year will be so fun (or extra crazy) with all the babies being a year old.

Melly said...

Geesh, Lots of fun....love it. Wish we wern't here in the snow!

Melly said...

Geesh, Lots of fun....love it. Wish we wern't here in the snow!

Becki Madsen said...

Looks like a great time! I do love St. George!