Thursday, March 31, 2011

first b-day party

I'm finally getting around to posting about this little man's birthday bash. We had an island theme party complete with shredded pork roast and all the island mixed plate staples; rice, macaroni salad, coleslaw, and fruit salad. These pics were taken right before the party started. I had to include his yelling photo :)
After dinner it was pinata time!!
I'm not a very ambitious mom when it comes to creating adorable birthday cakes (oh how I admire those mommies!) so my kids get to have birthday cakes ala Costco :) At least they are delicious!
And Kai got in there and enjoyed his cake
What a crowd, he's in there somewhere being adored by all his cousins while he chows down! We are so lucky to have so many loving relatives :)
And now it was time for a little soak in the tub to clean off all the chocolate goodness!
It was a very fun First birthday party can't wait for many, many more!!!

2 comments:

Melly said...

He is so dang hansome!

Jer and Jules said...

I forgot how much chocolate he got all over his tummy and legs. His yelling picture is too cute too. Love that little boy!