Monday, January 12, 2009

Maddy's blog


Maddy has started a blog and at first I was hesitant to let her do it but then i figured it could be a cute and fun way for her to document/journal her young, sweet life. It is actually pretty funny to hear the things that are in a nine year olds mind. 
Anyway, it is private, of course, for her safety but if anyone would like an invitation to view it just let me know and send me your email address and you will be granted access into this very prestigious blog:)

7 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

We would love an invite, it sounds like it would be fun to read.

Hoffmann Family said...

I would love to take a peak!

Karen said...

Send us the link (if you don't mind), Faith would love to check it out, she keeps asking me when she is going to get her own blog. Maybe I should let her???

magleby4 said...

He he she is so funny. Please send me the address.

Angie Roberts and Rob Haddock said...

I will laugh and laugh so invite me and rob!

Daisie said...

i love that she is doing this! daisieg@gmail.com

Brandon and Carly said...

We would love3 an invite. In fact, Bailee started her own because she saw your port about Maddie's. That would be cute if they commented on each others and stuff!!