Monday, June 29, 2009

"Birthday season" come and gone!









Between April 26 and May 23 all four of my little darlings celebrate their 10th, 8th, 4th, and 2nd Birthdays. So I have dubbed it "Birthday season" and I look forward to it and dread it at the same time. We decided this year that Maddy and Alex would not have parties  but that we would let them pick their favorite place for dinner and an activity to do as a family instead. Alex picked Tepanyaki for his b-day dinner and an evening at Boondocks. This is so classic Alex and I loved it! We had fun gathering tickets like maniacs so he could bring home a big bag of crap, er, loot. He was a sweet brother though and he shared his haul with his sisters and little bro.

Maddy chose Olive Garden and to go see a movie. The movie wasn't a very good one but Maddy still had a cheery attitude and was glad to be with her family on her special day

Sadie baby was the one who got to have a party because I just couldn't resist letting her have her "wonderful" Tinkerbell party. She was the most excited 4 year old you ever saw and she just couldn't wait to share her beautiful pinata and cupcakes with her guests. We just played fun little games and let her feel like she was the most fabulous 4 year old ever!

T-man had no clue it was his birthday and he really could have cared less but we still had him open a few gifts and we sang to him and let him blow out candles. He actually HATED being sung to and cried the whole time until the torture ended :)

I love my kiddies so much and I hope to celebrate many, many, many "Birthday seasons"
with my little monkey's!

3 comments:

Daisie said...

How fun is that that you get party after party!! Your kiddos are so dang cute! It was so great to get to see you all!!

Becki Madsen said...

Man woman! I am sure it is nice to get it over with all in one month but how stressful too! We have 3 family birthdays in December and it about throws me over the edge (and yes it being Christmas time doesn't help either!) You sound like such a cute mom!

Hoffmann Family said...

Madison loved the Tinkerbell party!