Monday, June 29, 2009

Boulder Mountain 09'







I am so behind on blogging lately! So I will start with our most recent goings-on.
We just returned from our annual camping trip to Boulder utah, it's in the Fishlake national forest and we had so much fun except for some mild meltdowns of my own. It was the first time we had taken our little camper out and it ended up being  pretty tight for our little family but for now it will work. We did the usual hikes and a visit to the water hole (in some cloudy, sprinkling weather) but the kids never care about temperature if there is water around. The first day there it started raining and we had left our camera out and it got ruined. So I only have few pics of the trip :( 
It wasn't my favorite year at Boulder because of the rain and my meltdowns! :<
But the kids had so much fun and that makes it all worth it! Here's to next year!!

No comments: