Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthdays!

So it was birthday time again at our house and this year we only threw one party for Sadie. The older ones are just not that into it anymore. All they want to do is go out to dinner and maybe have one or two friends over. So first up is Alex....
Such a handsome funny kid. He loves soccer, oragami (seriously) and playing outside with all the neighbor boys. Pretty average stuff for a nine year old :)
He picked Olive Garden for his birthday lunch and he felt like a king when we ordered him his very own dessert. He didn't have to share with me or Josh but he insisted on doing it anyway. Such a generous kid.


Sadie turned five and I let her have a Luau pool party. She shared her party with one of her best friends, Kenzie.
This was the closest thing to a smile I got from her at the moment. She had her first "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" tantrum and she's lucky she didn't get a real birthday spank to go with it from me! She was mad because I wouldn't let her swim without a life jacket. Mean me!
See that bratty little face she's making? She actually stood up at this moment and stomped into the house. We were actually singing to her and Kenz at that very moment. Poor Kenz was just looking around wondering if she should just blow out both candles! Ugh, I love that girl but I have to say I really miss her sweet toddler stage.

Anyway, I already posted T-mans birthday so I think that covers it. Happy b-days to my little darlings. Each year is better and better because of these sweet people who call me Mom :)

No comments: