Monday, June 28, 2010

Kai's blessing

I am sooooo far behind on this blog and it doesn't help that Kai is getting bigger and more active so now I REALLY don't have the time to stay on top of it but I'm going to try and catch up this week when I can. Anyhoo, Kai was blessed May 2 by his dad. It was so sweet. If you had told me a year ago that I would be blessing yet another child I would have said that you better check me into the nut house because I was in no way up for doing the baby thing again! As it turns out he has been the answer to a prayer I didn't make. He was always to be mine and to be in our family and I have enjoyed him maybe more than my other babies. I just feel the need to savor him and enjoy this time because I know how quickly it will be over.

Anyway, it was a fun day filled with all the people we love most and all the food I love most :)
Such a sweet, handsome guy!
Grandma and Grandpa's Magleby and Thorne. Such lucky kids I have to have two sets of active, involved grandparents that live so close to them. I remind them of this daily!
Our fifth! We are so lucky:) Love you little Kai.

3 comments:

Anon said...

Erika you are so beautiful and so is that baby!! Congrats!

pooka said...

Good to get an update on you guys. You all look fantastic and that baby is beautiful.

Mary said...

You guys have such a beautiful family. You really are lucky to have great parents so close.