Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh brother!


So Madeleine hated the pics I posted of her in the last birthday post and made me delete them so I agreed to find a new one and now a new post (eyes rolling). Mads turned 11 in May and I can't even believe how fast the time has flown by. I don't know what I would do with out her, my little Moozey moo. she has always been so witty and funny since she first learned to talk, which she did super early on. I love her sense of humor and her desire to always do the right thing. Can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with my forever baby girl!

3 comments:

Melly said...

So fun...love all the updates. Isn't that 'tween' age fun. It only gets better! ;) Thanks for sharring.

pooka said...

Well, that is certainly a beautiful picture of Maddy. Wallis is absolutely the same way and hated the picture I posted of her at Emma's dance recital - so I took some that she approved of and put them on - too funny. The Sadie story was hilarious - gotta love it.

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

Well I don't think this pic is any better than the spas pics mom!!!