Monday, August 16, 2010

Got Milk???

'Cause apparently Teagan thinks that he does......yikes!

Sunday morning was getting crazy, as usual, and I had to leave Kai in his crib while I got the zillion things done that need doing before church. He was crying and sad so T-man went in to comfort and play with him when he realized that he must be hungry. So in his high sing-song voice we hear him say...

"Don't worry Kai, I'll make you a bottle"

What???

And this is what I walked into.

I have to give him props for persistance though. But darn it, that breastpump just wasn't producing that magic milk for him. If only buddy.......then again, definitely not! It looked so funny and then slightly disturbing.
Thanks for trying though. I could always use more help around here :)


7 comments:

T said...

Ha! I love it! That is so funny. How sweet of him to try and solve the problem himself. This is going to be one heck of a blackmail photo ;)

Anon said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!! That is the best ever, what a great little helper!

Melly said...

Oh my gosh that is the best! I love the innocence of little kiddos.

Karen said...

That is tooo stinking funny!!

Lisa said...

So so funny! He's sure a cutie!

Brandon and Carly said...

That is seriously the funniest thing I have EVER seen!! :)

pooka said...

Classic - those pictures will be great when he brings girls home when he's older.