Sunday, February 13, 2011

First haircut!

It was time for this cute monkey to get a haircut and let me tell you, I have been pretty nervous because as you may know from previous posts T-man has all but traumatized us when it comes to clippers and scissors to the ol' noggin but man, it was time cause this little dude was lookin' downright Shaggy! I mean....
the kid went from girly ponytails......
to manly awesomeness!
All thanks to Josh and I and a steady hand. Kai didn't squirm, cry or freak out in the least! Yaaay!! Maybe we won't have to re-live the terror T puts us through!?!??!

Sooo handsome :)

2 comments:

Lynne said...

You can blackmail him with the 'pigtail' picture when he is older. Love the double chin!

Lisa M Roberts said...

Oh my gosh, I've been out of "blogging" forever, but just had a chance to catch up on yours. I love the pics of little Kai. I can't believe he's one! Hope you are all well. We think of you guys often. :)