Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My weapon!


So  I took a picture of my vacuum because I thought it was a funny insight into my day to day.  It is pretty much plugged into the wall all day long because I know that when I roll it up and put it away Sadie will spill beads all over the the family room or Teagan will dump out a box of cereal in the kitchen, it never fails. It's like having my weapon drawn at all times and not nestled useless in my holster! Whenever Josh gets home he lets out a big sigh and winds it back up and puts it away and then I smile when I hear "uh-oh" ........ 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! For some reason the guys think that we don't ever put stuff away. They just don't realize that it's been put away 12 times and we finally just left it out the 13th time!

Anon said...

I am completely OCD when it comes to my vacuum. In fact Im not sure any of my 3 are ever put away. Something spilled? Oh let me get that:)

Karen said...

I love it....the funny thing is that I have been tempted so many times to take a picture of my awesome vacuum...I just love it, it's like a prized possession! I think you should leave it out at all times, then you will always be prepared!