Monday, October 20, 2008

What are the chances?


So We are at my nephew Tommy's baptism a few weeks ago and Teagan is trying to wrestle out of Josh's arms during the talk and throws his back and hits the hard armrest of the bench and totally jacks his ear--it started swelling and bleeding and of course he is in a lot of pain and crying really hard. Poor little thing....then two weeks later we are at his cousin Gracies baptism and again during the talk he does the exact same thing to the same ear( It is still black and blue from the previous bonk) and reopens the same wound and comes completely unglued (I don't blame him!). I felt his pain..anyway here is a photo--I hope the poor little thing has learned his lesson!  

1 comment:

Daisie said...

Poor Teagan!! I am so glad you commented on my blog! It is so fun to see what you and your cute family are up to!! Glad you had fun in Hawaii, sorry about the flight, I can only imagine how horrible that was!! It will be fun to keep in touch, hopefully we will see you in January while we are out in Utah!!